IKV nom Hegh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ship Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korvas
Admin
Korvas

September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty
PostSubject: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty24th August 2009, 8:19 pm

nuqneH Crew,

I have confirmed that we will have a fan table at the event. I have not heard about passes as of yet. I will keep you all informed on this issue.

Kaptian out.
Back to top Go down
ikvicewolf
Memeber
ikvicewolf

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty11th September 2009, 6:10 pm

i would love to be able to help out at the event but unfortionatly i cannot afford it.
as of right now i am able to help out for the whole weekend .

Mursok
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Korvas
Admin
Korvas

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty12th September 2009, 12:07 pm

Just got word from Adm Kris of the Dark Sun. He will be bringing between 4 and 6 folks up for the weekend.

We should have a good turn out.

Jason, I am sorry to hear that you cannot make it. If I hear about passes I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Lavenderrose73
Memeber

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 6:55 pm

Well, if I can find a way to pay for it... will those of us helping have to pay too? And if so, is there PayPal or something?
Back to top Go down
Korvas
Admin
Korvas

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 7:11 pm

Lavenderrose73 wrote:
Well, if I can find a way to pay for it... will those of us helping have to pay too? And if so, is there PayPal or something?

The way it is look we will have to pay, but we got a free table which is like big chunck of change. There is a paypal payment button on the con's website. It is $15.00 for all three days.

Here is a link: http://www.sacanime.com/fromthelandbeyond/html/registration.html

Korvas
Back to top Go down
Lavenderrose73
Memeber

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 7:12 pm

Korvas wrote:
Lavenderrose73 wrote:

The way it is look we will have to pay, but we got a free table which is like big chunck of change. There is a paypal payment button on the con's website. It is $15.00 for all three days.

Here is a link: http://www.sacanime.com/fromthelandbeyond/html/registration.html

Korvas

Oh cool, I read it was $20!
Back to top Go down
Korvas
Admin
Korvas

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 7:14 pm

Lavenderrose73 wrote:
Korvas wrote:
Lavenderrose73 wrote:

Korvas

Oh cool, I read it was $20!

Ya, they changed it back to $15.00 until the 15th of September.
Back to top Go down
Lavenderrose73
Memeber

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 7:20 pm

Well, I just paid the $15. I figured it was better to go ahead and do this so in the event I do have the chance to go I won't be in a situation about the money.
Back to top Go down
Lavenderrose73
Memeber

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty13th September 2009, 7:21 pm

...Oh by the way, if it turns out that the Blood Wars does happen, I will do whatever the heck I can to make it since I haven't had a chance to get out to a blood bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.   September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite. Empty

Back to top Go down

September Sci Fi Con at Scottish Rite.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IKV nom Hegh :: Members Forum :: Ship Events-
Jump to: